Works in Progress

Monday, October 29, 2018

Shownotes: Flosstube #1



Recorded October 29, 2018.

Welcome to everyone! New and old channel viewers alike :) It's time for a flosstube!!! If you're new, I made a welcome post to tell you a little about me! If you're wondering how to navigate around the blog, check out my Navigation Help page!

Finished Objects:


Works in Progress:


Cravin' It:

Birthday starts in November
Retail Therapy:

Alzheimer's live sale goodies from Michelle Bendy Stitchy (@michellebendy)
  • Cross Stitch Gold Issue 24
  • Wee Fruits by Heart in Hand
  • November Word Play by Brenda Gervais
  • Sugar Skull needle minder
  • sheep needle minder from Sampling of Memories (@samplingofmemories)
Shoutouts:
Follow me on Instagram: @ladywingdesigns
Friend me on Goodreads: Zakiya the Walking Butterfly
Email me: ladywingdesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment