Works in Progress

Friday, December 21, 2018

FO: Steotchalong 2018


Pattern: Steotchalong 6 / 2018
Designer: Steotch Fine Needleart (@steotch)

Fabric: 32 ct Iced Coffee Belfast linen, stitched 2/2
Floss: pictured above
Needle minder: skull bought from Michelle Bendy Stitchy's Alzheimer's live sale.

Started October 15, 2018. Finished December 16, 2018.

This was my first time participating in Steotch, and I had so much fun!!! I barely kept up with the clues each week, but I expected that. It was great to see the constant suspense right up until the end. This is super special to me because 1) I made it Harry Potter related, 2) first time using fancy floss in a project, and 3) it's the colours of Luna's Spectrospecs (cannot be any more perfect). I can't wait to have this one finished and hanging up!

Colours used (left to right):
DMC: 915, 3840, 3839, 3607
Colour & Cotton: Olde Santa, Carolina Blue (@colourandcotton)

Since I charted the Deathly Hallows symbol and stars by myself, feel free to ask me for the patterns. Here's a close up of the DH symbol (right-click to print), but I can put them in a file if that's easier for people :)


No comments:

Post a Comment