Works in Progress

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

FO: 12 Days of Stitchmas


Pattern: 12 Days of Stitchmas

Fabric: 32 ct Cream Belfast Linen, stitched 2/2
Floss: called for DMC

Started on September 13, 2018. Finished on July 29, 2019.

I started this pattern along with the SAL that Sally of CCS hosted. I'm not a big Christmas fan, but I've liked the song "12 Days of Christmas," and I loved the way that Sally presented it in this pattern! It was really fun to see each bauble come together. I'm thinking this best friend will be sold or auctioned or gifted or something because I have another Christmas-y piece that I know I will keep for myself.

I changed the rings (5) and the drumsticks (12) to gold metallic pearle cotton, just to add some sparkle. I also changed the skin colours in 5 (801), 9 (869), and 10 (3856). [All colours are DMC.]

No comments:

Post a Comment