Works in Progress

Friday, August 9, 2019

FO: Coexist


Pattern: Coexist
Designer: xminibergerx & PrfctlyWcked on Twitch

Fabric: 32 ct Thistle from Colour & Cotton 
Floss: DMC (see below)

Started on May 1, 2019. Finished on August 7, 2019.

This is my first every Maynia start!!!! I saw this pattern on an episode of Slubloverstitches flosstube, and I immediately had to stitch it! It's a free pattern that was designed by Twitch users she watched. I absolutely love that it's done in rainbow colours. I didn't stitch the black fill-in because this piece and the sentiment would've looked way darker, which isn't what I wanted. I might give this to one of my best friends, or I might have to be selfish LOL.

Colours used (L to R in pattern): 995, 666, 720, 725, 906, 792, White, 310, 3706.

No comments:

Post a Comment