Works in Progress

Sunday, March 22, 2020

FO: Let God


Pattern: Let God
Designer: The Nebby Needle 

Fabric: 28 ct white linen (sample from Lakeside Needlecrafts), stitched 2/2
Floss: DMC 3346, 31, 156, & 3046

Started and finished on March 22, 2020.

With all the Coronavirus talk happening over the last few weeks, everyone's been feeling quite stressed. The #BeWellAndStitch movement that's been occurring on Instagram has been truly wonderful to watch -- lots of awesome designers offering free patterns to help us fill the time we have now at home. 

This is only the first of these designs I've stitched, and it's for my mom. I know I've got a couple more that I love and want for me, and I'm sure you do as well! Check out Michelle's IG profile for a BWAS highlight with a lot of the freebie patterns being released.

I hope everyone is staying safe, sane, and occupied! 💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment