Works in Progress

Friday, March 29, 2019

FO: Eat Sleep Craft Repeat


Pattern: Eat Sleep Craft Repeat
Designer: Stitchrovia / Emma Congdon (@stitchrovia)

Fabric: 32 ct Antique White Belfast linen, stitched 2/2
Floss: called for DMC
Needle minder: sheep from Sampling of Memories (@samplingofmemories)

Started on September 9, 2018. Finished on February 20, 2019.

I bought and started this pattern as a part of the Tour de Designers SAL in a group on Facebook. I finally picked it back up -- because of Magical Stitches, of course lol. This one is going to my mom, who asked me to stitch "Eat" and "Repeat" in the originally-charted pinks. I will stitch this again with my yellow conversion later this year.

As far as the fabric goes, I can barely tell a difference between Antique White and White.

Wanna check out how I'd FFO'd this project? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment