Works in Progress

Friday, March 29, 2019

Shownotes: Flosstube #8: February 2019 Recap


Recorded on March 29, 2019.

I'm back with a "short" and sweet video to catch y'all up on February, which was quite the exciting stitching month!

FOs:

- September Cottage by Country Cottage Needleworks
- Arranging Tools by Ink Circles
- October Cottage by Country Cottage Needleworks
- Eat Sleep Craft Repeat by Stitchrovia
- Arranging the Orchestra by Ink Circles

Retail Therapy:

- Colour & Cotton Feb. Fabric of the Month:  32 ct "Thistle." Pictured below: (1) a picture of the fabric outside, NOT accurate; (2) a picture of pears, the fabric is kind of this colour -- more pastel? -- with brown tones.


February Recap:

Follow me on Instagram: @ladywingdesigns
Friend me on Ravelry: @ladywingdesigns
Friend me on Goodreads: Zakiya the Walking Butterfly
Email me: ladywingdesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment