Works in Progress

Thursday, January 10, 2019

FO: You Are My Density


Pattern: You Are My Density
Designer: The Witchy Stitcher (@thewitchystitcher)

Fabric: 16 ct "Dusk" handdyed aida from Picture This Plus 
Floss: called for DMC (conversions below)

Started on January 1, 2019. Finished on January 10, 2019.

This project was my New Year's Day start / New Year New Start. Meg of TWS  designed this, and 100% of the pattern proceeds will be donated to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, alongside Michelle BS's fundraising efforts for the same charity. It worked up SO quickly, and the colour gradient was super fun to work! This has made me realize I need to quickly get one of my 10 TWS patterns kitted up; Meg's stuff is always addicting.

Colour conversions:
321 --> 304
3846 --> 3843

Watch for an FFO post soon!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment