Works in Progress

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Shownotes: 2019 WIP Parade


Recorded January 29, 2019.

Just a few things to note:

- If you're wondering how to get around the blog, check out the Navigation page.
- All of the WIPs that I showed in the video have a WIP page, which you can find under the header of this blog page (scroll to the top). Click through to see more details about each project.
- The two finishes I already have this year do not have pages; their FO posts are linked below.

Pumpkin Hollow Farms
You Are My Density

And that's it! I hope you enjoy seeing all of my WIPs that I started 2019 with. It will be interesting to do a Year in Review in December and be able to look back at this!

Follow me on Instagram: @ladywingdesigns
Friend me on Goodreads: Zakiya the Walking Butterfly
Email me: ladywingdesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment