Works in Progress

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Shownotes: Flosstube #3


Recorded January 8, 2019.

Happy New Year to all!!! Here's to hopefully a better recording/editing/uploading schedule, cuz I miss showing off my stuff on the Tube :)

FOs:

Adventure Awaits // Steotchalong 2018 // Prairie Quail
You Are My Density

WIPs:

Hogwarts Crest // Hogwarts Castle // Temperature SAL

Cravin' It / Retail Therapy:

-- needle minder from Snarky Crafter Designs
-- Painted Wings (retired) by Kathy Barrick
-- 36 ct Vintage Pear linen from Lakeside Linens
-- Butterfly Effect by Heaven & Earth Designs (HAED) & Kate Powell
-- 25 ct Easy Count fabric
-- Seeks Wool by Teresa Kogut (bought from Gulf Coast Stitches)

123stitch.com --> only click if you're ready to spend $ ðŸ˜‚

Books:

-- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (currently rereading)
-- The 2019 Mordern Mrs Darcy Reading Challenge

Shoutouts:

-- Jessie, Jessie Marie Does Stuff
-- Elena, Elena B
-- Kyle, Stitching in Sound
-- Abi, Bella Stitch

Follow me on Instagram: @ladywingdesigns
Friend me on Goodreads: Zakiya the Walking Butterfly
Email me: ladywingdesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment